Date & Time
Date: April 1, 2017
Time: 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for the 2nd annual Support Virginia Green Tourism Oyster Roast & Festival!
April 10th from 2:30 to 6 pm at Tredegar on the James River in Richmond.
- Sustainably-harvested Virginia Oysters served raw, roasted, and fried!
- Oyster Shucking demonstrations, featuring award winning shuckers Deborah Pratt & Clementine Macon-Boyd
- Amateur Oyster Shucking Contest. Sign up here!
- Wines & brews from Virginia Green certified wineries and breweries: Blenheim Vineyards and Delaplane Cellars & Hardywood, Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery, Port City and Wild Wolf
- Small plates from Virginia Green certified restaurants: The Camel, Capital Ale House, Lucy’s and Postbellum.
- Silent auction featuring great deals on green travel packages all over the state and more
- Bluegrass by Smokehouse