- Reducing cigarette litter
- Reducing plastic bag litter
- Improving litter law enforcement
- Eliminating dumping illegally
- Reducing roadside litter through responsible covering of vehicle loads.
Each new year, we all make our resolutions. What’s yours? My goal is to clean up a little bit of Virginia every day.
Estimates suggest that up to 90% of the contents of our bins could actually be reused or recycled. What could you reuse? What could you recycle? On average, American’s throw away about 3.5 pounds of trash each day! Yikes.
One of our favorite partners, Keep America Beautiful, has a great guide for preventing litter in the workplace.
A Bag’s Life promotes recycling and reusing plastic bags.