- Reducing cigarette litter
- Reducing plastic bag litter
- Improving litter law enforcement
- Eliminating dumping illegally
- Reducing roadside litter through responsible covering of vehicle loads.
Gloucester County is using their Grant Award to fight cigarette litter in their treasure – Beaverdam Park.
The Town of Bristol will use their Thirty in 30 Grant in a unique way to combat litter, employing resources that already exist.
The Buckroe Improvement League will use a Thirty in 30 Grant Award to fight cigarette litter by distributing pamphlets & pocket ashtrays.
The Orange County High School Angler’s Club wins a $500 Thirty in 30 Recycling Grant for a program to recycle fishing line and lures.
This Sterling school will expand their recycling efforts in the cafeteria.
Their award will go towards beginning the first ever recycling program in the town of Troutdale.
They have won a Thirty in 30 Grant of $500 in the Litter Prevention Category.